Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Ultimate Blog Party 2010... Wow!

So, as I was cruzing around the internet on my lunch hour at work today, clicking through some of the blogs I follow, I came across a link to this UBP10.  There are so many family friendly blogs to look at, I think it will take almost a week just to go through them!! Plus if you link in through your own blog, plus leave comments on other blogs, you can win prizes!  How awesome is that!  I really need to spruce up the place around here on my blog and make it look nice for company... we may get some! 

Anyway, I am really excited to read the other blogs listed in the links, people always have interesting thins to say!  Please go check them out!

Oh, and I am supposed to post the prizes I want to win... so, here we go!
1. $200 Apple Gift certificate from CmomGo  who is releasing a new iPhone app soon!  I need an iPhone so that I can get the app! :)
2. The 12" x 24" custom, hand painted gallery style canvas for baby nursery or kids room by October Belle Designs LLC  here are some Samples!
3. The Bailey curriculum for 18-36 month old babies from The Itty-Bitty Bookworm as my baby is 13 months old and 18 months is right around the corner!

And, if my top three are already gone, any gift card to Target, Amazon, Barnes n Noble, Toys R Us, Walmart... I can spend money anywhere! LOL

5 comments:

  1. found you via the UBP 2010.Great to meet you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from UBP! Following you now.Hope to see you at my place sometime:)
    Happy 2010 UBP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI!! Stopping by from UBP! I'm a single mama too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel your pain...my sons are 17 and 6 - next year was supposed to be my empty nest period...but I was blessed with a son that would keep me on my toes for the next 12 years....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from UBP2010! Nice to meet you. Hope you have a great weekend! Just signed up to follow you.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, come back soon and check out my newest mini album project. It's great to hear that you recently started scrapbooking, stop by for inspiration or with questions if you'd like! :) I work at my local scrapbook store, so I work with people in all stages of creating projects for their memories, it would be fun to see what you're up to!

    ReplyDelete