Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Well, its been another month and it has gone by fast!! Brennan's thrush has finally gone away after another trip to the doctor and some stronger meds. He weighed in at 15 lbs 1 ounce with his diaper and a onzie on... I guess they don't strip down for unwell visits. He has begun to laugh, and that is funny for us! In fact, his babysitter said she was making him laugh and he laughed so hard that he snorted, scared himself and started crying. She was laughing so hard, she was having a hard time making him stop! LOL I wish I would have been there... I hate missing things like that. Oh well. He really likes his exosaucer, he can turn in circles and play with all kinds of different toys! He is chewing on his fingers and fists... if he could get his whole hand in his mouth I think he would! I have noticed a white spot under his gums on his front bottom right, I think its a tooth getting ready to make an appearance! I will try and keep the blog updated on that event!
Jeremy is at his dads as of last week for his summer vacation. I haven't heard from him, that must mean he is having fun and his siblings haven't driven him crazy yet. I told him that in a few weeks he will be missing his quiet baby brother.
Brennan and I are leaving Thursday evening for Papa Snows and Grandma Judy's house in Colorado for the 4th of July weekend. My aunt from Tennessee is driving over to meet us there and see her new Great Nephew... wow, that made her sound old and she's only 40 LOL!
I am trying to plan a really long weekend to California in August... either the weekend of the 7th or 14 and a few days before or after etc... I will let everyone know when I will be there for getting together! Anyway, I am going to try and post a couple of new pictures and sign off!
Mom! This hats too big!!




This is my saucer...



1 comment:

  1. What a cute little munchkin!!!!
    Thanks for stopping by and entering my little giveaway!!
    Stop back by anytime!!
    Good Luck

    ReplyDelete