Friday, July 16, 2010

Update...

So, the last couple of weeks have been busy and I haven't been able to update anything.  I had the unfortunate trip to California on the 7th of July to memorialize a wonderful man who died way too young.  After the services, it was just busy busy busy as I was only in town with Brennan for a few days.  I did get to see Clyde however, and that made me feel oh so good!  I love him, nuff said. 

I'm not sure how much fun it was traveling with a 16 month old baby!  Boy, once he is on the move, he is on the move.  There is no holding him back!  Plus all of the crap that you have to take with you! OMG... it was much easier when he was younger.  or was it easier because I had Jeremy with me to help entertain?? Must be it.  Anyway, had a semi enjoyable weekend trip, the downside of course being the reason for the whole trip, the funeral.  Did get to spend some time with the family, and lots of crying involved... not just Brennans either.  Back home... Jeremy gets his Senior pictures taken tomorrow... I'm not sure how I feel about that yet.  I can't be that old to have a son a year away from graduating high school... not possible!! I don't feel that old.  Anyway, I will update more hopefully this weekend or next week... the possibilities are endless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment